Monday, 16 January 2017

Some Scrappy Time on Saturday & Sunday afternoons!

Happy New Year!
I have been away from my studio for over a month and finally got some time
to enjoy playing with my stash and a few sketches!

I'm trying to catch up on the Sketchy Challenge over at Creative Scrapbooker,
here is my take on the 2016 October Sketch!



This one has been laying on the pile to scrap since I saw the sketch in October!

And I also had time to quickly get my first 2017 Sketchy Challenge started.


This layout came together very quickly!

I got on a roll and even had enough time to play along 


This was a fun layout all about our first Oil Game at Roger's Place and meeting Hunter!

I was pleased with how all three layouts turned out and
can't wait to get these hanging on the laundry line in my studio!
Hope you enjoyed some time with your scrappy supplies!

4 comments:

  1. Wow yo have been so busy and created some amazing pages!! hank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layouts!!I can feel the excitement!!Thank you for joininig us at Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts! You have been busy! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete