Thursday, 6 April 2017

April 1 Inspiration with Stuck?! Sketches

I enjoyed spending April Fools Day in the studio going thru the "pile to scrap". The April 1 Stuck?! sketch was released and these photos jumped off the pile and the layout came together quickly. I used an old Sandylion collection that I have had in my stash for about 10 years... felt good to use some of that paper up. I again also used my favourite EK Success Punch, its funny how I never get tired of putting arrows on my pages. I also saved the manufactures tags off of my new Icebreaker Thermals that Sean got me for Christmas - they were a fun addition to the page. I also placed my first order recently with Cuts2luv for some unique badges... this was my first layout using them :)



5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun page! Using stash feels so good :) Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great page I love the colours too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on t the sketch! Thanks for playing with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great combination of patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great to stash bust! I love this layout, such a fun feel about it. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete