Sunday, 1 October 2017

Super Excited! My Stuck?! Sketches Debut!

I'm Super Excited that I have been asked to be part of the
New Design Team over at Stuck?! Sketches
As you all know I love to use a sketch
for inspiring a starting point for my layouts.

Here is the Oct 1 Challenge Reveal
The Sponsors this month are;
a $30 Gift Certificate to Scrapbook Circle online shop!
Wycinanka Themed Prize Pack!

Here is the October 1 Sketch


Since I was so excited to be joining the Design Team
I was inspired to do two layouts that will sit in my
album facing each other, somewhat like a
two page layout, but they are from different days
but of our favourite road trip stop,
Twin Falls Gorge Territorial Park
We generally drive a few times each year between Yellowknife & Edmonton,
the park is located 75km north of the Alberta and Northwest Territories Border
and we always stop to stretch our legs and enjoy the views of the falls.

32-metre-high Alexandra Falls


and then a few kilometres away
3 tiered Louis Falls


The water is tea stained in colour and flows fast.
This year the water level is low,
its really fun to stand behind the falls on a
year when the water level is much higher.



Hope you enjoyed my take on the sketch and our favourite NWT Road Trip stop,
we look forward to your takes on the October 1 Sketch
don't forget to link it up for your chance to win one of the
monthly giveaways!






1 comment:

  1. I love both of your interpretations of the sketch, great use of texture and the multi photo one is super fun!

    ReplyDelete